Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

I've been doing a thing called DDP yoga since the start of the year and I love it. It's sort of a combo workout programme/yoga session. Lots of poses and stretches, but also 10 count press ups and the like which are a fucker. I've cut loads of fat and my body feels great, I've never been so loose or flexible. If you're getting your cardio out of running maybe a traditional yoga class would be all you need.

Aww yeah that sounds class.

Ive dropped loads of blubber recently with the sole intention of going easier on my knees..and running faster natch..I've about another 4 kilos to go and I'll be at my ideal racing weight.

I've been doing a thing called DDP yoga since the start of the year and I love it. It's sort of a combo workout programme/yoga session. Lots of poses and stretches, but also 10 count press ups and the like which are a fucker. I've cut loads of fat and my body feels great, I've never been so loose or flexible. If you're getting your cardio out of running maybe a traditional yoga class would be all you need.
Have you mastered the diamond cutter pose?

What really fucking bothering me right now is the tracklisting on this Judee Sill Live in London album. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU BREAK IT UP LIKE THIS??

I WANT IT AS SHE PLAYED IT. IN ORDER. WITH SHOWS CHRONOLOGICAL.

SIMPLE

Judee.jpg

listened to a Low album for the first time tonight.Their new one, which is apparently a very unLow album. Thought it was pretty shite to be honest. Where will I hear what all the fuss is about?

listened to a Low album for the first time tonight.Their new one, which is apparently a very unLow album. Thought it was pretty shite to be honest. Where will I hear what all the fuss is about?
When you open your mind, man.

(I really like it but can understand why it would leave you cold.)

While i'd hope it'd be as popular as recent movements in Ireland like Marriage Equality or the Repeal campaign i think there is some kind of threshold of reliability it might have to cross before people can invest in the same way. Its easy to understand that some of your friends werent afforded the same rights as you, or that women were in tragic avoidable circumstances, but breathing slightly warmer, slightly different particles is way harded to put a face on.

I didn't know it was on actually, and I thought i was keeping up with these things.

While i'd hope it'd be as popular as recent movements in Ireland like Marriage Equality or the Repeal campaign i think there is some kind of threshold of reliability it might have to cross before people can invest in the same way. Its easy to understand that some of your friends werent afforded the same rights as you, or that women were in tragic avoidable circumstances, but breathing slightly warmer, slightly different particles is way harded to put a face on.

I didn't know it was on actually, and I thought i was keeping up with these things.
Yeah I think you're right. Not to be dismissive but it's a far bigger problem than those others that people have rallied around recently but it's not as visceral. Several mentioned the numbers at the Housing march recently and how passionate people were about that worthy cause. But again it pales in comparison. I think FM104 were the only media outlet there. Politically it's a non-issue still in this country.

Fines for not meeting any targets in even the slighest way start to kick in next year is it? Maybe it'll start to make a change then. I know it's becoming my number 1 issue at the ballot box but most of the country still don't give a fuck.

I didn't even know there was a march today.

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back