Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

The 20 bottle box of Molston beer has gone from €16 to €24 in my local Tesco. That's some markup

stayed in an airbnb last week, the bint that owns the place left a review saying I left it in a "terrible state". not true, at all. what a wagon

stayed in an airbnb last week, the bint that owns the place left a review saying I left it in a "terrible state". not true, at all. what a wagon
Wtf, did she just forget the mess she left behind herself before handing over the keys? Don't tell me it was one of those where you couldn't see her review until you left one yourself and you said something nice?

Wtf, did she just forget the mess she left behind herself before handing over the keys? Don't tell me it was one of those where you couldn't see her review until you left one yourself and you said something nice?

absolutely. left a glowing review despite a couple of issues I had with the place that I didn't feel were necessary to mention as the whole experience was generally very good with regards to location etc. I left about 8 beer bottles, with their caps put back on, tied up in a plastic bag next to the bin. I'm thinking that might be what constitutes a terrible state. asked her to elaborate on the terrible state comment about 4 days ago now, no reply. I paid 40 Euro seperate to general charge for 'cleaning fees'. I don't know. Some people...

I always leave nice guest reviews as I feel I'm the better person if they leave me a crap one. I never ask anyone for a review when they are checking out, I just leave it up to them, my heart is always in my mouth when I get a notification that they've written one. Got some private feedback early on about the wifi issues and bed uncomfiness type stuff which I got sorted but I've got some public feedback which was totally uncalled for. One couple were going on about there being crap on a blanket, possibly from a lizard (?) and the towels being smelly (they weren't). Another one bled all over the bed, which I totally was cool and understanding about, but they still felt obliged to go online moan about the area being too built up! I can't do anything about the latter but I say to people these days if they have a problem with something then please tell me about it and I will sort it, don't go online about it after the fact.

absolutely. left a glowing review despite a couple of issues I had with the place that I didn't feel were necessary to mention as the whole experience was generally very good with regards to location etc. I left about 8 beer bottles, with their caps put back on, tied up in a plastic bag next to the bin. I'm thinking that might be what constitutes a terrible state. asked her to elaborate on the terrible state comment about 4 days ago now, no reply. I paid 40 Euro seperate to general charge for 'cleaning fees'. I don't know. Some people...
If €40 cleaning fees doesn't cover a short trip to the bottle bank I don't know what it's going on. What a horrible cunt!

I always leave nice guest reviews as I feel I'm the better person if they leave me a crap one. I never ask anyone for a review when they are checking out, I just leave it up to them, my heart is always in my mouth when I get a notification that they've written one. Got some private feedback early on about the wifi issues and bed uncomfiness type stuff which I got sorted but I've got some public feedback which was totally uncalled for. One couple were going on about there being crap on a blanket, possibly from a lizard (?) and the towels being smelly (they weren't). Another one bled all over the bed, which I totally was cool and understanding about, but they still felt obliged to go online moan about the area being too built up! I can't do anything about the latter but I say to people these days if they have a problem with something then please tell me about it and I will sort it, don't go online about it after the fact.
Only bad review I've ever given anyone was a restaurant that gave me food poisoning. Hard to say it at the time as you don't get sick until a couple of hours after you leave the place. But there is a horrible culture of being too polite to say anything at the time only to obliterate a person/place online later for what may well be a simple misunderstanding.

some prick walking in the cycle lane knocked me off my bike going home yesterday. Took a lump out of my elbow. I saw him from a bit away but he moved out of the way, but moved back into my way just as I was passing. In the split second before I hit him I could see he was off his face on drugs. It was a segregated cycle lane and he knocked me a far way out onto the road. Was luck there wasn't more damage done.

The people doing a background check on me for my job suck at it and are asking for evidence of my background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back