Minor complaints thread (22 Viewers)

Can't multi-quote on d'app but yeah I was just getting at the fact that Muhammad Ali was a hateful prick to fellow humans as well.
I don't think McGregors memory will live on as strongly as Ali's but time will tell. I hope he gets knocked the fuck out TBH

I don't think anyone will get knocked out. I think it'll be another Mayweather borefest where they both walk away with hundreds of millions, slapping each other on the back for the genius racist and moronic comments that infinitely raised fight profile

I was waiting at traffic lights for green light to cross, a northern Irish registered heavy goods vehicle with drilling equipment crosses the traffic lights and beeps his horn very loudly. It really hurt my ears with how loud it was and close to me.

My left ear is still sore afterwards.

I was waiting at traffic lights for green light to cross, a northern Irish registered heavy goods vehicle with drilling equipment crosses the traffic lights and beeps his horn very loudly. It really hurt my ears with how loud it was and close to me.

My left ear is still sore afterwards.
Time for a hard border.

Moved into this flat a year ago. Couch that was here when I moved in was too small and uncomfortable so I asked for it to be replaced. New couch was comfy but shabby and a bit dirty. Asked for that one to be replaced because no one wants to sit on a dirty couch and the replacement is new but really uncomfortable. Cushions are too soft and back hurts when sitting on it for too long. Feel a bit of a cunt asking for it to be replaced a third time. Dunno where he's getting these shite couches from though.

Moved into this flat a year ago. Couch that was here when I moved in was too small and uncomfortable so I asked for it to be replaced. New couch was comfy but shabby and a bit dirty. Asked for that one to be replaced because no one wants to sit on a dirty couch and the replacement is new but really uncomfortable. Cushions are too soft and back hurts when sitting on it for too long. Feel a bit of a cunt asking for it to be replaced a third time. Dunno where he's getting these shite couches from though.
the three bears' house?

people who say an album or something is 'dropping'.

unless it's that fucking lingo that they're going to drop, the word is 'released'. get over yourselves, you're not Dr. Dre for fuck sake.

only a few shades better than someone 'killing it' on stage.
GTFO

people who say an album or something is 'dropping'.

unless it's that fucking lingo that they're going to drop, the word is 'released'. get over yourselves, you're not Dr. Dre for fuck sake.

only a few shades better than someone 'killing it' on stage.
GTFO
btw i am fully aware of how old and grumpy i sound

More of a constructive suggestion made in a positive spirit of community engagement than a complaint but those fucking Viking Splash tour yokes should be taken off the streets and not let out again until they are fully sound insulated. I'm tired of listening to those jibbering fools on the mics.

The motion detection camera in the server room in work keeps emailing me pictures of my bald spot every time I leave the room.

What a prick.
PBF094-Freaking_Vortex.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back