Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

Fuckin neighbour around the back using a circular saw since 9am , prick! He was at this every evening the last couple of weeks too - like what the actual fuck is he making ? A whole new house or something?

Moron.

I've saw work to do today myself. Giving it till 3pm so everyone can not have to listen to it. lawnmowers can fuck off too.

Fuckin neighbour around the back using a circular saw since 9am , prick! He was at this every evening the last couple of weeks too - like what the actual fuck is he making ? A whole new house or something?

I think 9am is a grand reasonable and considerate hour to juice up the power tools for DIY. If it was 7 or 8 am or after say 10pm I'd have more sympathy.

I remember waking up in a mate's gaff to the sound of an electric hedge trimmer. I was giving out yards until someone pointed out it was 3 pm and I was sleeping on the garden table.

Got sent the wrong guitar part.
I decided to go with a dealer in the U.K. And that's after i got a cheaper quote directly from the manufacturer in the USA.
I decided to go the the UK dealer coz he knocked a few quid off after I told him how much dearer it would be from him, also its shorter shipping time And he seemed really helpful. And the item was in stock.
Told him exactly what I wanted and blammo, moron sends me the wrong part.
Half of me believes he did it on purpose to stall because he was maybe out of stock.

The same half of me thinks i should've gone with the manufacturer because it turns out it'd probably end up arriving the same time
As the uk one after all, And be a little cheaper

still awaiting my refund for posting back the item (which the An Post website tracking info tells me they got yesterday) and confirmation that theyre posting the actual correct one. im giving them 24hrs and then im doing a credit card chargeback thingy. cunts

Two men go on a world tour of publicly provoking each other and generally trying to get under each others skin, and people are 'provoked' by it. I can and do snowflake with the pro's, but this is a bit dumb.

yeah, but mcgregor, by virtue of his profile, behaviour and utterances, has significantly lowered the bar for what's considered by many impressionable people to be "acceptable human behaviour", the fact that he has the profile is not his fault but the fact that he behaves as he does and makes the utterances he does is entirely his fault.

or are you talking about trump vs. trudeau?

yeah, but mcgregor, by virtue of his profile, behaviour and utterances, has significantly lowered the bar for what's considered by many impressionable people to be "acceptable human behaviour", the fact that he has the profile is not his fault but the fact that he behaves as he does and makes the utterances he does is entirely his fault.

or are you talking about trump vs. trudeau?

Im talking about mc gregor, who is literally on a tour provoking people. What do you expect? O HAI FLOYD, WANT SOME OF MY COOKIES, LOVE YOUR BLAZER #SELFIE!!!!
Its literally people who are going to fight till one falls over, falls unconscious, gives up, or is stopped by the ref. Its trash talk which is part of every contact sport ever. You have to use language directed to making the other person disrupt their focus. That is how it works. There is a reason you don't hear a soccer or GAA players words in a game on tv. If people are impressionable and the utterances of some fighters are enough to change their worldview, then that is who they are, and that's who they were before this tour. This only makes the existing things visible, as does trump, as did obama. From what i'm seeing in reactions online, I feel like people are going to tune into this thing and start tweeting 'this punching each other just reaffirms x, y and z and should be shut down'. I'm not out to convince you any of these people are wonderful, i'm just looking at what point being realistic about it has to kick in.

Im talking about mc gregor, who is literally on a tour provoking people. What do you expect? O HAI FLOYD, WANT SOME OF MY COOKIES, LOVE YOUR BLAZER #SELFIE!!!!
Its literally people who are going to fight till one falls over, falls unconscious, gives up, or is stopped by the ref. Its trash talk which is part of every contact sport ever. You have to use language directed to making the other person disrupt their focus. That is how it works. There is a reason you don't hear a soccer or GAA players words in a game on tv. If people are impressionable and the utterances of some fighters are enough to change their worldview, then that is who they are, and that's who they were before this tour. This only makes the existing things visible, as does trump, as did obama. From what i'm seeing in reactions online, I feel like people are going to tune into this thing and start tweeting 'this punching each other just reaffirms x, y and z and should be shut down'. I'm not out to convince you any of these people are wonderful, i'm just looking at what point being realistic about it has to kick in.
so it's alright to be a racist little bollocks as long as you're only doing it to upset a black lad, is that what we're going with?

Isn't it all a sideshow and hype though a bit like taking a Hulk Hogan rant seriously. Apparently the more veiwers of the fight the more Maywheather will earn. I think for his last fight it was 250 million anyway I haven't been following it I saw a headline but couldn't be bothered reading about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back