Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

'social media bubble' is an over-used buzz phrase

pretty much everyone who uses social media a lot spends hours reading comments threads full of people totally opposed to their point of view so it really doesn't hold at all.

like, the internet is mainly arguments

Except what actually happens with a lot of 18-19 year old types is they block any shit they disagree with instead

I never seem to get an outer plastic sleeve when I buy a record these days. Did these only ever come with second hand records or used you get them with new records?

Freebird still give you an outer sleeve when you buy records from them, or at least they have the last few times I've been in there. When I bought the last Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds record, the dude went out of his way to give me a slightly bigger one as the sleeve is a funny size, very slightly bigger than a normal single lp sleeve. Decent.

What annoys the living fuck out of me is when the inner sleeve of a record is that shitty cheap white paper that leaves lines all over it before you've even played the shagging thing.

Freebird still give you an outer sleeve when you buy records from them, or at least they have the last few times I've been in there. When I bought the last Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds record, the dude went out of his way to give me a slightly bigger one as the sleeve is a funny size, very slightly bigger than a normal single lp sleeve. Decent.

What annoys the living fuck out of me is when the inner sleeve of a record is that shitty cheap white paper that leaves lines all over it before you've even played the shagging thing.

actually the slightly larger/more rigid cover of the Nick Cave LP is a minor complaint in and of itself for me..

I know it's time for a haircut when I look in the mirror and see..

isaac_asimov.jpg

It's the ones that, even when you say you have no interest in sports, lack the skill to talk about anything else so they just plough ahead.

EDIT- I just realised clicking dislike on the above posts might suggest I disagree. Quite the opposite. I'm with you guys.

Last edited:
Whoever made my latte sprinkled chocolate on top without asking if I wanted it or not. I do not want it.

Cunts getting fancy foamy/steamy milky coffee based drinks are my daily minor complaint whilst waiting in the Insomnia queue. There should be a fastpass for Americano drinkers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back