Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

a colleague I did something for has replied with an e-mail that just says "VMT". Took me a a few seconds to figure out what it meant. Then I had to use Google to confirm what I thought it meant.

also - more people seem to be using Skype for Business in the office. This greatly increases the chances of me accidentally messaging the wrong person about wrestling.

a colleague I did something for has replied with an e-mail that just says "VMT". Took me a a few seconds to figure out what it meant. Then I had to use Google to confirm what I thought it meant.

also - more people seem to be using Skype for Business in the office. This greatly increases the chances of me accidentally messaging the wrong person about wrestling.
What does it mean?

Id tell them to GTF if that was the case.

Theres too many mad data deals around these days tobe putting up with that shite

Yeah, I complained about to them about it before. Why can't you send me a text or email when my credit drops belowa certain amount? Because we don't do it that way, bye.
My old student credit card was like that, it would allow me to go over my limit and then charge me a fee for going over the limit. The whole fucking point of a limit is to stop me spending over that amount you fuckers.

Id tell them to GTF if that was the case.

Theres too many mad data deals around these days tobe putting up with that shite

aye even with this i get by on about 240 a year for unlimited data and never having to answer the phone because it doesn't work. I'd nearly pay extra for that tbh.

The Spotify app consistently acting like playing music was the last thing it expected you to ask of it.

MOTD2 on a Monday means that I can't waste time reading football articles online and have to avoid all sports bulletins.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • chris d
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back