Minor complaints thread (25 Viewers)

No sign of money he claims to have lodged plus two full 11s passed me this morning, totally wrecking my mojo. :(
If only people would be honest and tell the truth. Y'know, "havent got it right now, but ill get you as soon as i can". The lying n bullshitting really fucks me off too. The only way to deal with that is bi-weekly phone call reminders until they realise its handier to pay up. Why should you have to do it though? People should just pay their bills

I went into a local pub that I quite like the other day to discover that the food menus are now attached to records that were bought in a charity shop.

and there was a sign outside the door saying "2 drinks for the price of 2"

all that was missing was the tip jar on the counter that said "everytime you tip a little part of Justin Bieber dies".

I went into a local pub that I quite like the other day to discover that the food menus are now attached to records that were bought in a charity shop.

and there was a sign outside the door saying "2 drinks for the price of 2"

all that was missing was the tip jar on the counter that said "everytime you tip a little part of Justin Bieber dies".
I always have this fear of going into a place like that and finding some insanely rare album that I'm looking for melted into a bowl shape.

The emissions are still fucked, a lot better than they were but not quite there yet--which means there is probably an issue in the lower part of the engine--piston rings most likely

The other faults were ridiculous; the handbrake indicator light isn't working (minis don't have handbrake indicator lights), the fog light indicator light isn't working ( I don't have a fog light)...

So back on the bike again for a while. Nice morning for it.

The emissions are still fucked, a lot better than they were but not quite there yet--which means there is probably an issue in the lower part of the engine--piston rings most likely

If yours in an MPI get your lamba sensors tested (one in the exhaust manifold and one after the cat converter). That amount of trouble your having is crazy!

Being back from holidays :(
madonna-holiday-video-cap-0002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back