Minor complaints thread (34 Viewers)

The fucking PRICE of getting a replacement is turning this into a major complaint

A director in my company has edited some of my work and added the most jargonistic, unreadable writing i've ever seen. I can't say no to a director though.

Once again work has made me feel like utter garbage about myself. I feel genuinely discriminated against, and I'm so sick of it man.

Just went to meet a lad about some speakers for my van..fecking things were blown.

Got a pdf back with changes. The person's used some built in note making bollox that I can't access. Loads of text changes. Got resent it in an even more convoluted format. Eventually I asked for the new text in the most basic format available. Finally done a week later... obviously a week ago this was due "yesterday".

I am definitely still drunk. I arrived an hour late, and amazingly all my managers are off and no one cared. I tried to be inconspicuous but tripped over my lace and fell. So...

Still drunk. Will report back later, but at the moment am laughing to myself and listening to celine. i don't think ill ever be well again.

Update: Sent an email meant for a client to myself three times. Then accidentally sent the client a youtube link to boys of summer

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Update: Sent an email meant for a client to myself three times. Then accidentally sent the client a youtube link to boys of summer

fee9f0ef2abc268f41e6ed9b5d49efd0.jpg

Some disgusting family in our building left a paddling pool full of water out in the shared garden bit over a week ago and it's gone all green and stagnant and is attracting insects. Dirty fuckers. I'd go out and remove it myself but we don't have a key for the garden. May have to start knocking on doors...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back