Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

Three hours to drive 23 miles. Fuckin' crash on the N7.
Happens to me regularly.

And sooner the better they get them roadwaorks finished at Newlands X

The amount of collisions that happen on that road is unreal.

I wasn't as badly affected as you but it was causing trouble right back along both sides of the M50. Got some extra time with the CSNY 1974 box set so it wasn't all bad.

I had the following CDs:
Dusty Springfield's Reputation, Liza Minnelli's Results and Hits 90: Die Internationalen Superhits.

Do you put the CDs you intend to listen to in the car each day? I fill all the dashboard shelving with CDs every few weeks and work through them. All new acquisitions go in as soon as I've ripped them and then I pop in various older releases. Sometimes I put a whole back catalogue in and work through it in chronological order.

Do you put the CDs you intend to listen to in the car each day? I fill all the dashboard shelving with CDs every few weeks and work through them. All new acquisitions go in as soon as I've ripped them and then I pop in various older releases. Sometimes I put a whole back catalogue in and work through it in chronological order.

I choose two or three CDs every night for the following day.

I don't leave the CDs in the car though. Once I arrive I bring them into the office with me and then back into the car for the evening journey home.

I figure CDs are the one thing people wouldn't steal from my car. Plus I can't see them stealing the car either. I do occasionally bottle it and take some rare CDs out with me into my office.

There's occasional attempted break-ins at our place. One every couple of months I'd say.

A friend of mine's house was burgled while he was away for the weekend. First thing he checked was his cd collection. They didn't touch it. The guards told him later that they never do anymore. Mainly go for phones, laptops, etc.

I regularly have this terrible dream where I've woken up, gone into my living room, and discovered an open window and empty cd shelves. Its awful.

A friend of mine's house was burgled while he was away for the weekend. First thing he checked was his cd collection. They didn't touch it. The guards told him later that they never do anymore. Mainly go for phones, laptops, etc.

I regularly have this terrible dream where I've woken up, gone into my living room, and discovered an open window and empty cd shelves. Its awful.

Had that dream too - and yes, there was an open window as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back