Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

some woman being horrible to her son on the bus this morning. he was about 5 or 6 and he was singing some rhyme and asking questions. he was being annoying, just being inquisitive and the oul bitch was hissing at him to shut up because nobody on the bus wanted to listen to him. i felt like telling her to shut up.

also, i need to piss but can't be arsed getting up.

NCT in the morning...vechicle registration log is nowhere to be found

Found the log book in a last minute search, brought it to the counter, she didn't even look at it...just ticked something on the computer that I'd presented it

and the car failed the nct

and I'm out of a job

Is it too early to start drinking?

Found the log book in a last minute search, brought it to the counter, she didn't even look at it...just ticked something on the computer that I'd presented it

and the car failed the nct

and I'm out of a job

Is it too early to start drinking?

Balls. My last nct the car failed on emissions. They were fine the night before so I asked for the supervisor and demanded a retest. He took me round himself; passed with flying colours

wow! Fair dues

Mine failed on brakes. I expected the handbrake to be a bit dodgy but the whole thing is fucked, brake lines, passenger side brakes , the lot

Car needs a new battery. Asked the guy to have a look at some other things before I do an NCT, for example the wing mirrors is held on with cable ties... ahhh cable ties.

some woman being horrible to her son on the bus this morning. he was about 5 or 6 and he was singing some rhyme and asking questions. he was being annoying, just being inquisitive and the oul bitch was hissing at him to shut up because nobody on the bus wanted to listen to him. i felt like telling her to shut up.

also, i need to piss but can't be arsed getting up.

Once on a bus in Finsbury Park, I overheard a woman and her kid having an argument, and the kid was yelling "I WANT CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS NOW", which granted was bratty, BUT.. the woman's retaliation was "Right, we're getting off the bus NOW and you can give me your coat and scarf because you're walking in just your jumper for being such a brat". And they go off... and... the kid had to walk to school with no coat on.

If you remember about two Decembers ago when London was mental cold with all of the snow? YES THAT WAS THEN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back