Minor complaints thread (25 Viewers)

i just spent a day tracing the wiring looms to fit the stereo of my car. everything is reading perfectly on the meter but the stupid fucking stereo wont fucking work. well it worked splendidly for twenty minutes and then decided to retire when i removed the key from the ignition. just flases a stupid little light every four seconds now. every point on the loom is reading perfectly (12v or 4ohms). everything else on that loom is working. fuck this anyways.
Put the key back in.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ann post ; some car stereo's wont work off the ca battery independent of the ignition (stops you running the batt down). You car maybe one of these?

i have one of those yes, its only supposed to work in the last ignition stage before turning the car on and when the car is on, in my internet rage i left out the part that mentioned that i put the key back in, started the car etc etc etc etc and its just stupid flashing light stuff all the time.

in my internet rage i left out the part that mentioned that i put the key back in, started the car etc etc etc etc and its just stupid flashing light stuff all the time.

Ah... Sounds like it could be fucked. I'm sure you have already googled the said issue to no avail. You could try popping it back out disconnecting it and reconnecting it, could be some security thing?

Ah... Sounds like it could be fucked. I'm sure you have already googled the said issue to no avail. You could try popping it back out disconnecting it and reconnecting it, could be some security thing?

there's been a lot of connect/disconnect/test looms/reset, checked the security side of things too. it hates me.

suddenly i feel very fucking old

I think this may well be the most perfect example of COMPLETE WANKER music I have ever heard. Even beats this one:

That blows.

I feel your pain.

Did you try shouting at it/bashing it with your fist? Fixes most stuff like.

planned obsolescence has won the day. i managed never to get angry with it but the shitty little piece of plastic that holds the removable front panel has decided its reached its target number of uses, rendering all further attempts at repair futile. I am going to smoke the unhealthiest thing i can find.

planned obsolescence has won the day. i managed never to get angry with it but the shitty little piece of plastic that holds the removable front panel has decided its reached its target number of uses, rendering all further attempts at repair futile. I am going to smoke the unhealthiest thing i can find.

I would be fucking incandescent with rage in that situation. Apofuckingplectic.

Every curse word imaginable.

I like fixing stuff. Cannot take it when some inanimate object is not playing ball and I've put my heart and soul into the fucking thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Anthony
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back