Minor complaints thread (35 Viewers)

decided to get hairpin legs for a coffee table i'm making from screwfix, as they seem to be the only place in ireland selling them. checked their stock checking doohickey and they can be ordered as click and collect, and are available.
my order was rejected. they've got two in stock.

Harry Styles is playing slane !!!
The end is nigh.

I suppose the Verve headlined in 1998 & they had about 3 songs that people knew.

Oh! I live just outside Slane, maybe I should do the quiz

All the musos down the pub were whining about Harry Styles playing, so I leared As It Was and have been playing it down there. It's actually a very well put together song - my voice doesn't really do it justice but it sounds absolutely gorgeous if you play it on piano

Oh! I live just outside Slane, maybe I should do the quiz

All the musos down the pub were whining about Harry Styles playing, so I leared As It Was and have been playing it down there. It's actually a very well put together song - my voice doesn't really do it justice but it sounds absolutely gorgeous if you play it on piano
I heard some song on the radio and was thinking, this isn't bad. Turned out it was from Harry.

not the watermelon one. some other one.

Harry Styles is playing slane !!!
The end is nigh.

I suppose the Verve headlined in 1998 & they had about 3 songs that people knew.
I saw the Verve years ago in the Point Depot and they were dreadful. I think Slane might have been the following summer. I can only imagine how painful that Slane concert must have been.

The Verve, bunch of chancers

I bought some CDs online from the UK and paid the EU VAT charge during the purchase.
Yesterday An Post sent me a demand for the same VAT to be paid at the P.O.

So now I have to phone them up to sort this out.

Whatever about the Verve and Harry Styles they had Robbie Williams play in both 98 and 99. Latter one he even headlined. Can't really get lower than that. Well maybe having Robbie and the Verve on the same bill..

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back