Minor complaints thread (26 Viewers)

id be taking the angry Irishman response to them for that if it were me

Did you quote the right post there?

In fairness I hate the runners/trainers/sneakers, and only ever wore them out of laziness. I can't pop down the pub and think about what I'm wearing, that defeats the purpose of popping down the pub imo.

Quoted the correct message.
Well, I just didn't think that me wearing a particular pair of runners meant so much to other people. It actually upset people. They felt bad for me. And here's me not giving a fuck, like some kind of proper punk.

61OUjICewCL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Obligatory joke about your wife hanging out on Leeson street/

That's pretty awful. Seek medical advice. At least phone a doctor you know.

it didn't come in contact with her skin, i think; she was wearing boots which came over halfway up her calf. her first reaction was that it was a cat rubbing off the back of her leg.

I thought of an album earlier that I wanted to listen to and now I have the opportunity, I can’t remember what it was. (See also the getting old thread.)

After letting the tank run dry I had to reset the boiler. This meant bleeding it. Was a bit too slow off the mark and spilled kerosene on myself. It smells

There's kerosene around...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

After letting the tank run dry I had to reset the boiler. This meant bleeding it. Was a bit too slow off the mark and spilled kerosene on myself. It smells

There's kerosene around...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Kerosene was my joint favourite song 30 years ago.
I never realised who the Electrifying Mojo was (see back of Atomizer LP) until a BBC doc on Detroit music in 2010 mentioned him prominently.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • ernesto
  • Unicron
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back