Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Gonna be real with you all
Always kind of hated this thread, a collection of moaning and whining.
A fellowship of the miserable. Life is basically great and all these cunts can do is moan. Not that I haven't pitched in now and again, but it's usually valid when I do it, of course.
Then I heard Maureen Gaffney a few weeks ago on Brendan going on about how we're a nation of moaners..... and she didn't mean it in a bad way!
It's how we bond, how we find commonality with each other. It's our love language.
A nation committed to onedownmanship and feeling together in it.

So my complaint is my own blinkered view of the world and my country.

And sorry for calling everyone a cunt.

A fellowship of the miserable. Life is basically great and all these cunts can do is moan. Not that I haven't pitched in now and again, but it's usually valid when I do it, of course.
Then I heard Maureen Gaffney a few weeks ago on Brendan going on about how we're a nation of moaners..... and she didn't mean it in a bad way!
It's how we bond, how we find commonality with each other. It's our love language.

That's a minor complaint if I ever heard one.

Dead to me.

I got on the right bus yesterday, only to find that it actually doesn't go the route it's supposed to go so instead of getting right where I was going, I ended up 15 minutes away.
Basically, google maps doesn't know when a bus doesn't drive through an estate after 6pm because there's too many cunts that live in the estate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back