Minor complaints thread (38 Viewers)

Half of my second ,and last, chocolate hobnob fell in my coffee and I've no spoon to fish it out

for a change I've stuck on Newstalk at this time of day.

They're moaning about oat milk. Oat milk is evil apparently, Dave from Offaly said so. It's undemocratic.

But you GO, should just imagine your soggy hobnob has actually turned your cuppa into swanky oatmilk tea.

It made for a special last sup. Very nice.

Quite the turnaround,cos when it happened I briefly considered calling it day,the disappointment was so acute.

They're moaning about oat milk. Oat milk is evil apparently, Dave from Offaly said so. It's undemocratic.

But you GO, should just imagine your soggy hobnob has actually turned your cuppa into swanky oatmilk tea.
oat milk is an attack on rural ireland.

I have stated how my upbringing makes me inclined towards cow-based products, but that was some fierce nonsense there.

I like oat milk. A client once offered to buy me a coffee. I asked for an oat milk hot chocolate. He looked at me like "why don't you just get a normal coffee like a normal person".

I'll fart less, I said.

Fair enough, he said.

Ah yeah. Sure if they're going to sell oat milk, they might as well round up all the farmers and farmer's children and farmer's friends onto the Sligo train, spin them about a bit, herd them into Croke Park and machine gun them. It's effectively the same thing.

There was a lad on a similar RTE offering giving out about the vast body count that vegetarians have to answer for. He was howling at some poor young wan who eventually bit and asked the origin of this animal holocaust. He replied clearly THRILLED with himself: The number of birds them farmers shoot trying to keep them off them vegetarian crops! Masses of them like.

The presenter did the sage nod / pursed lips bit, and asked your wan how exactly she'd like to respond to that allegation.

That was the point I turned the fucking thing off.

There was a lad on a similar RTE offering giving out about the vast body count that vegetarians have to answer for. He was howling at some poor young wan who eventually bit and asked the origin of this animal holocaust. He replied clearly THRILLED with himself: The number of birds them farmers shoot trying to keep them off them vegetarian crops! Masses of them like.
I watched a bit of a clip of ted Nugent making this exact argument about the evils of Veganism yesterday. " I only shoot one animal with my bow, vegans cause the deaths of millions of creatures...(for reasons mentioned above)"

I watched a bit of a clip of ted Nugent making this exact argument about the evils of Veganism yesterday. " I only shoot one animal with my bow, vegans cause the deaths of millions of creatures...(for reasons mentioned above)"
Ah. OK, I guess I've seen this before.
Some lad in the US makes a brain dead point, and the proles parrot off the appropriate lines.

I remember the lines about... some obscure aspect of running PCR machines? I'm digging through ancient memories to even recall what they're talking about. From crystal healers living in a cottage in the West of Ireland who simultaneously weren't sure what PCR stood for. Or had seen a PCR machine.

" I only shoot one animal with my bow"
although, Ted needs to watch it here.
Because normally I'm not even all that keen on men, but hearing about how manly and rugged Ted is here, with his bow, and his sweaty chest, and his musty smell mingling with the forest, I mean, I might be gay now.

And if Ted hate's one things, it's hot gay men relentlessly getting on their knees to suck him off after hearing about his manly exploits.

'kin hell mate.

I mean, I know I'm drunk, but I'm allowed. Are you drunk? It's only half three in the afternoon.
While true love might give the appearance of giddiness and joy, it's only the result of the intoxication of true love. True love, and the appearance of Ted Nugent's beautiful, moist, hairy back.

YOU FEED BEEFBURGERS TO SWANS
That's only when you're going swan fishing. Couple of burgers to get them warmed up, then hit them with the hidden hook burger. Wait until the burger is well and truly swallowed before striking the hook home.

At that point you need to dispatch the swan on the end of your line. You'll probably want to involve Polish lads.

That's only when you're going swan fishing. Couple of burgers to get them warmed up, then hit them with the hidden hook burger. Wait until the burger is well and truly swallowed before striking the hook home.

At that point you need to dispatch the swan on the end of your line. You'll probably want to involve Polish lads.
You have 20 foot tall chickens in your barns

My housemate moved out. It might be my fault. She didn't like me listening to talk radio at an almost inaudible volume. While her singing opera and Disney classics, or just scales, was more than acceptable.

But grand, because I have a gold plated Cat 7 flat cable that I want to run from my room up into the ceiling and down the hall to the router, and then I'll have a good solid interwebs connection. To do that, I have to go into that bedroom and crawl around a bit. I couldn't do that while the old flatmate was living there, because she hated me.

Walked into that room just now and there's a dude just sitting there. I knew the landlord had found a new tenant, but I didn't know he'd already moved in. He just appeared out of nowhere. He stared at me, and I just closed the door, saying nothing. Not the best way to introduce myself. And no reliable interwebs for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

• JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back