Minor complaints thread (31 Viewers)

I went out for another cigarette. She somehow took the time to leave the front door open.

Not only that, she unspliced a rope (I don't even know where that came from) and made sure that the door was tied open. You can't unsplice a rope for the sake of pettiness, it's wrong. And for that reason, espexially fuck off. Mispelling intentional.

edit: there was a granny knot involved.
there's a lot of nautical terminology going on there - do you live on a boat?

Drove to the shop, making me late for work, to get a new calor gas cylinder only to find the van door frozen shut. Will try again later

Last edited:
Booked a 17hr flight for work, and just realized it's basic economy. I'm going to be in bits when I get there. On to the airline now in the hope they can sort out an upgrade

I was just reading about the cold weather, and this rte thing said "A flight between Dublin and Donegal this afternoon is still going ahead" or whatever, but this made me wonder, who the fuck is it that flies from Dublin to Donegal? Like, would you not just spend as much time going through the fuckin airports as any other method of transport takes to get to Donegal?

I was just reading about the cold weather, and this rte thing said "A flight between Dublin and Donegal this afternoon is still going ahead" or whatever, but this made me wonder, who the fuck is it that flies from Dublin to Donegal? Like, would you not just spend as much time going through the fuckin airports as any other method of transport takes to get to Donegal?
depends what part of donegal. if youre living in west Donegal its probably quicker.

I've done it a couple of times. They serve you tea and you're already landing by the time you've drunk it

This is the view on a good day

I've done it a couple of times. They serve you tea and you're already landing by the time you've drunk it

This is the view on a good day

I'm not sure if I'm remembering this right, but there's an airport in Ushuaia I think? where the plane rips down the runway and flies straight off the end. It's a mad feeling, no pull up. It almost felt like you drop a tiny bit, tearing along the runway and it STOPS and for a moment there's... nothing. Eventually you work out you're flying, but that takes a moment or two.

edit: I think it might be Ushuaia looking at a photo there. Somewhere out that direction anyway.

iu

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back