Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
Been riddled with some sort of cold/virus since Friday. Over the worst of it but still wiped after putting up some lights
COVIDDDDD
body-snatchers-point.gif

moose

Be kind.
Supporter
Solutions
Website
www.moosetwentythree.com
what causes a deviated septum? injury, or just develops itself?

Injury for me, when I faceplanted off a bike about 12 years ago. Mostly landed on my front teeth but also hit the bridge of my nose and knocked my septum to one side leaving me with one side blocked and one side enlarged. Was more concerned about getting teeth sorted but I get the sinus issues now so hoping getting it fixed will help.

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Injury for me, when I faceplanted off a bike about 12 years ago. Mostly landed on my front teeth but also hit the bridge of my nose and knocked my septum to one side leaving me with one side blocked and one side enlarged. Was more concerned about getting teeth sorted but I get the sinus issues now so hoping getting it fixed will help.
Right hook to the nose for me. Got it fixed a few years after it happened, but the nose has never really been the same since (gets blocked up really easily)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
A lad I sold a guitar to 3 weeks ago has it listed with a €500 increase. Wanker

I remember selling a squier strat of my to a character who did that. I knew fuck all about guitars at the time, and the squier was an early Chinese one with a full sized body, standard neck etc. I let it go for a song(70-80) , and then this prick sanded off the squier logo and tried to sell it as a us strat body with a stew Mac neck for 400euro

ernesto

Stank you very much
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
A lad I sold a guitar to 3 weeks ago has it listed with a €500 increase. Wanker

I messaged him and apparently it's my fault for choosing to selling it at a lower price. I mean, he's not wrong
I remember selling a squier strat of my to a character who did that. I knew fuck all about guitars at the time, and the squier was an early Chinese one with a full sized body, standard neck etc. I let it go for a song(70-80) , and then this prick sanded off the squier logo and tried to sell it as a us strat body with a stew Mac neck for 400euro

All the bros on the Facebook group like 'his guitar bro, did nothing wrong. Capitalism'. I feel like it's unethical/ shitty

moose

Be kind.
Supporter
Solutions
Website
www.moosetwentythree.com

Did his name begin with a K?

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
I've been following free stuff on adverts for a while tryna economise a bit with the projects i have, and saw the almost the same thing play out last week. A user or two going hard on the free stuff page, and the relisting the stuff for sale days later.

There was a whole row under the listing and the outcome was very similar. In fairness i could probably have made a grand on the stuff people have given to me, but i actually needed all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads