Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

every time i check the tv listings and see the one show on bbc presented by alex jones, i'm always hoping it will be the american alex jones. it never is though.

Had a guy in installing fibre optic broadband. He's after sticking the unit to the wall right beside where the dog sleeps. The dog that chews everything.

I bought some stuff online from an Irish seller, and one of the things that was sold was a) broken and b) junk that never had any chance of not being junk.

I contacted the seller, and he's talking shite telling me he wants me to deal with the original manufacturer, semi threatening emails "we can do this the easy way or the hard way" etc.

This is the third time I've encountered this, recently and all with Irish sellers.

Basically there seems to be nothing that you can do. The ccpc gives you draft letters you can copy, but the last time this went on they just ignored them. I contacted AIB to see if I could recoup the money, and they told me to fuck off more or less.

Like, I'm seeing stuff here: Shopping online Consumer Rights - Faulty Goods - CCPC

that seems to say if something arrives faulty you can just reject it within 14 days. How do I do that though?

I'm at the point now where I'm just not going to buy anything from small Irish sellers.

Has anyone dealt with shitty sellers successfully? I'm feeling like their business model is drag their feet as much as possible, and hope I lose interest.

Had a guy in installing fibre optic broadband. He's after sticking the unit to the wall right beside where the dog sleeps. The dog that chews everything.
Now I have to get an electrician to install new sockets in a better location then get Vodafone to send someone out to reinstall it. So fed up I haven't even bothered logging on to the new service to see if it's any use.

I bought some stuff online from an Irish seller, and one of the things that was sold was a) broken and b) junk that never had any chance of not being junk.

I contacted the seller, and he's talking shite telling me he wants me to deal with the original manufacturer, semi threatening emails "we can do this the easy way or the hard way" etc.

This is the third time I've encountered this, recently and all with Irish sellers.

Basically there seems to be nothing that you can do. The ccpc gives you draft letters you can copy, but the last time this went on they just ignored them. I contacted AIB to see if I could recoup the money, and they told me to fuck off more or less.

Like, I'm seeing stuff here: Shopping online Consumer Rights - Faulty Goods - CCPC

that seems to say if something arrives faulty you can just reject it within 14 days. How do I do that though?

I'm at the point now where I'm just not going to buy anything from small Irish sellers.

Has anyone dealt with shitty sellers successfully? I'm feeling like their business model is drag their feet as much as possible, and hope I lose interest.
Where in Ireland? Can you pop in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back