Minor complaints thread (24 Viewers)

This isn't a complaint - as I don't like to complain - but it's kind of a complaint

Why can't the boffins at Google just make it so there's a button where I don't want cookies from ANY site.
Why do I have to answer and click and select the limited cookies on each fluppin' site like?
It is a process lacking in joy.

Not a complaint.

Why is that actually? It is something I should've known before now. Was there a change in the law a few years ago that required websites to do this? And then, are they required to ask me if I want to receive notifications from that website? Because I don't.

If you want me to switch browsers, just come up with one that has a "Deny All Cookies (Except For Strictly Functional) On Every Site" button

This is still going on ffs. I have to sleep on the wrong side and keep waking up in pain when I move and I'm in cranky humour from lack of sleep as I head off on holidays to not go to cancelled gigs.
Got to the doc or a physiotherapist. Best get it sorted sooner rather than later

i've noticed since i had covid that i've had lingering minor joint pains or muscle aches; was talking to a former thumpeder last night who reports the same, ongoing for six months or more.

This is still going on ffs. I have to sleep on the wrong side and keep waking up in pain when I move and I'm in cranky humour from lack of sleep as I head off on holidays to not go to cancelled gigs.
Seriously, you might have frozen shoulder....my Da was in agony with it recently . He went to the ER but fucked off back home after 8 hours waiting

I woke up with a crick in my neck last Monday and I still have it this Monday. Pain in the neck.
I went to the physio yesterday and it's still a bit stiff and sore but straight away it was so much better. Half an hour of quite painful massage, a hot towel and some needles.

People sharing minor pleasures in the minor complaints thread.

my wife ordered some horse feed supplement last week and they accidentally sent us 5L of concentrated systemic herbicide. my wife got the right thing in the end, but they haven't bothered to collect the herbicide. wtf do i do with concentrated herbicide?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Anthony
  • JohnnyRaz
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back