Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

Literally just seen that Billie Eilish is playing Dublin in June by looking on Toutless for Pavement tickets.

I went to go see Basic Instinct in the Odeon at the Point. Get the bus plus 25 minute walk... the projector was goosed.

On the plus side, he gave me three open guest passes, and I see they are showing Showgirls at some point next week.

Not sure I'll ever take a trip to the Odeon again if I miss that Showgirls screening.

Unless they just start showing Paul Verhoeven films every week. That'd be great.

I went to go see Basic Instinct in the Odeon at the Point. Get the bus plus 25 minute walk... the projector was goosed.

On the plus side, he gave me three open guest passes, and I see they are showing Showgirls at some point next week.

Not sure I'll ever take a trip to the Odeon again if I miss that Showgirls screening.

Unless they just start showing Paul Verhoeven films every week. That'd be great.

Someone likes ladies bits in films wha

If that's your taste, I think there's a drive-in cinema somewhere in Mullingar.

Fancy boxes for sending records in the post,double boxing,wrapping them in bubble wrap etc. None of that matters if the record shows up with a fucking seam split. I've sent records in the post for 35 years or so and never had to go to those lengths to "protect" a record and never had problems or complaints.

Had to take a pill and lie down after a long drive. Took the bedsheets off the line and dressed the bed. They're still damp. Not getting up again though.

Cool I think the shrink wrap might help stop the record moving inside the sleeve. I buy loads that aren't shrink wrapped and they mostly come with the record out of the outer sleeve but in the inner. Good few when they've been in them they're had a split seam.

Cool I think the shrink wrap might help stop the record moving inside the sleeve. I buy loads that aren't shrink wrapped and they mostly come with the record out of the outer sleeve but in the inner. Good few when they've been in them they're had a split seam.
If the Shrinkwrap is tight it can sometimes prevent the record moving in the sleeve,but not always.
Likewise if the record is packed tight in the mailer it can sometimes prevent movement. But those fancy new mailers are rarely packed tight.

It takes about two seconds to take the record out.

( I'd prefer printed inserts to printed inner bags too, a plain inner with a split can easily be replaced)

Last edited:
My pet peeve is when the paper inner sleeve is so tight it's practically impossible to get the record out. Packed by machine I'd guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
    Vicar Street
    58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back