Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

The shit in the garden path is considerably reduced in volume, and has entirely stopped smelling the place up.

HOWEVER, I think I left open the door to my weird porch thing, and something has come in there, and laid three small little black shits that smell a bit like a skunk.

I don't know what's the story there at all. It's pungent smelling, but not shitty smelling really?

The shit chronicles continue.

did a 'man falling on ice' thing at the weekend where my legs came out from under me and I landed with the full force of my ample frame, on my left upper back. Lots of internal bruising and I've been in agony since. Fucking pain in the hole. Even worse that it wasn't caught on camera.

You can buy labels on the An Post site for your packages but you still have to bring them to the post office to send them. I just fought with the printer to get a label printed out thinking I could just drop it in the post box across the road but nope, have to walk all the way up to the village instead. Sort it out @ann post!

You can buy labels on the An Post site for your packages but you still have to bring them to the post office to send them. I just fought with the printer to get a label printed out thinking I could just drop it in the post box across the road but nope, have to walk all the way up to the village instead. Sort it out @ann post!

It's dead handy not having to have the teller fill out forms for you for non EU packages.

Why cant they just walk off the desk the minute you click the thing

I set a notification on my calendar to be first in the queue to buy a limited edition record. Spent the minutes approaching the "go live" time anxiously refreshing the page. Added it to my cart the second it appeared only to find the shipping costs 50 quid from America

God bless you, God bless you, God bless you, God bless you, God bless you
God bless you,

we had our first meeting in two years of our woodturners chapter today, and despite remembering doing so, i am haunted by the thought i forgot to turn the burco off.

I don’t know how businesses survive in Belfast, when my wife lived there it was a real struggle to do simple things like shopping because supermarkets seemed to spend more time closed than open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back