Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Someone just took a massive shit in the lane in the garden.

I'm hoping no one is sending a message here, I don't think I've done anything shit worthy that I'm aware of.

I'm not sure what to do with it. I started gagging fairly hard after looking at it, so I put a bit of ash on it with some sort of idea of dealing with the smell (???). Then I realised I might have just preserved it.

So I've been ignoring that area of the garden anyway, and thinking about printing a small sign to put into said shit that says something along the lines of "For fucks sake."

Definitely human?

OK, what about the poop?
It's a brown liquidy one. I'm relying on Storm Eunice to take care of it.

I reckon it was a fisherman. You can get from the harbour directly into the garden, that's what the path is for. It's overgrown down there at the moment, so I reckon some lad came in off a boat, needed a shite, and thought there's a nice secluded spot over there.

Unless it's a political statement:
Welcome to the village. You cunt. Hnmnnnnnnggg aaaaah Beauty.
See how the prick likes that.

On the other hand if my front garden had become the local harbour shitter then that's going to have to be addressed. There's a fucking jacks on the other wall of the harbour anyway. I might have to put up a camera if more shits appear.

It's a brown liquidy one. I'm relying on Storm Eunice to take care of it.

I reckon it was a fisherman. You can get from the harbour directly into the garden, that's what the path is for. It's overgrown down there at the moment, so I reckon some lad came in off a boat, needed a shite, and thought there's a nice secluded spot over there.

Unless it's a political statement:
Welcome to the village. You cunt. Hnmnnnnnnggg aaaaah Beauty.
See how the prick likes that.

On the other hand if my front garden had become the local harbour shitter then that's going to have to be addressed. There's a fucking jacks on the other wall of the harbour anyway. I might have to put up a camera if more shits appear.
if its liquidy it was likely offloaded in an emergency, rather than you being punished for anything shit-worthy you may have done.

print out this thread and put it on that sign you're putting up

The only way to get my doctor to refer me for an MRI is over the phone. He won't answer the phone but the secretary has asked him to call me. His number is automatically blocked on my phone because he has it set to private, so I can't answer his calls. I also can't unblock it because the phone only unblocks visible numbers.

Big stupid letter from An Post arrived with red lettering on the out side OPEN IMMEDIATELY. It's only a dumb bill for €9 for the LP I have coming in from America.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back