Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

@Lili Marlene wants us to go, for the experience or something
I'm so old the idea of enforced celibacy even being an issue, let alone resulting in the of hatred of all women, probably wouldn't believable.

I'd get called out for my bullshit straight away.

Plus loads of the demographic probably smell rough on the way into the conference, and it's only going to get riper as the day progresses.

I'm so old the idea of enforced celibacy even being an issue, let alone resulting in the of hatred of all women, probably wouldn't believable.

I'd get called out for my bullshit straight away.

Plus loads of the demographic probably smell rough on the way into the conference, and it's only going to get riper as the day progresses.

the 'experience' person in me is temped by @Lili Marlene 's goading, but the person who has to live in society with possibility of have being seen with 100km of that gig wins out pretty quickly. Like people will be looking for fuckers my age to tweet about being at this thing.

the 'experience' person in me is temped by @Lili Marlene 's goading, but the person who has to live in society with possibility of have being seen with 100km of that gig wins out pretty quickly. Like people will be looking for fuckers my age to tweet about being at this thing.

Go wearing one of those v for vendetta masks. You won't be recognised and you'll probably blend right in with all the other people wearing them.

Unless you arrive in a Civic with lowering kit, a body kit, a front splitter, and an absolutely bollixed muffler you're not going to pass either.

Unless you wore a trilby hat, trench coat, and a bow tie. (All of which must stay on.)

does anyone know what's going on when you take a tablet, but don't swallow it exactly right, and it gets stuck in a way that seems to resist liters of water getting hockeyed into the same pipe?

Like, the pipe water goes down is the same pipe tablets go down. I get the idea of a tablet getting a bit stuck, but surely it can't still be stuck when I'm drinking stuff afterwards? Is the drink going around the tablet? It feels like nothing you can do can dislodge it, almost to the point that I'm wondering if it's not really there and I'm feeling some phantom yoke stuck in throat feeling.
Eat a big chunk of bread.

I was considering shining an ultra violent light up my arse, but Midleton Co-op didn't even know what I was talking about.

I stormed out of the place shouting about fucking culchies, and regretting ever setting foot in this backwards shithole.

So I can't go back there.

that just seems to be adding more tablets to the problem.
afaik that's not how rennie works. But you're the scientist.

Take a few yokes. If you don't have a dance and sweat it out then you'll know that tablets are getting lodged in your food tube.

And then when it's sorted, and you can have a dance and big hugs and sweat it all out.

ridley scott GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

does anyone know what's going on when you take a tablet, but don't swallow it exactly right, and it gets stuck in a way that seems to resist liters of water getting hockeyed into the same pipe?
This happened to me on my first communion day. Except for with a communion wafer and not a tablet. I spent the day in my plum velvet suit going on the hurdy-gurdies in Tramore worrying about a piece of jesus stuck in my foodpipe

This happened to me on my first communion day. Except for with a communion wafer and not a tablet. I spent the day in my plum velvet suit going on the hurdy-gurdies in Tramore worrying about a piece of jesus stuck in my foodpipe

It does seem to be when you're not fully prepared to swallow something alright, whether it's chunks of freshly reanimated human flesh, or cod liver oil tablets.

If I leave the heater on too long in my shed/office it awakens the slumbering wasps. No idea how they're are getting in.

It's possible someone's online order of replacement wasps got delivered to your shed accidentally, there were some Ikea curtains incorrectly delivered to my old place a few months back.

I hate having to choose between big kick drum and bass guitar in a mix.

Kick drum always wins these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back