Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

I bought a Sonos speaker the other day without checking out important things first (you can't connect with Bluetooth which is the main thing I wanted and therefore I can't use it with the sony musiccast cd/streaming/radio thing I bought last year) because they didn't have the portable bluetooth speaker than I wanted in stock. On the other I like it, the app is cool and allows you to add all sorts of third party streaming apps that the stupid sony app doesn't support.

Albums that have a different running order on different formats/editions - these annoy me.
are there many albums which had the original running changed when they were being prepared for vinyl?
i remember years ago trying to find out what the original running order for 'astral weeks' was supposed to be, because they rearranged it to fit equally on both sides, but never found out what the intended running order was.

are there many albums which had the original running changed when they were being prepared for vinyl?
i remember years ago trying to find out what the original running order for 'astral weeks' was supposed to be, because they rearranged it to fit equally on both sides, but never found out what the intended running order was.
The one that was bugging me the other day was Robert Wyatt's Dondestan but as it turns out the slight change of order on the cd (on the original cd, not the Revisited abomination) is fine too. I have it on tape and vinyl which are the same.
Other running order inconsistencies that have caused me distress over the years, off the top of my head:
  • Obscured By Clouds by Pink Floyd
  • Ummagumma by Pink Floyd
  • The Soft Bulletin by The Flaming Lips
  • Hermit of Mink Hollow by Todd Rundgren
  • Hounds of Love by Kate Bush

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back