Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Ah yeah, I should be showing support instead of rolling my eyes. This is exactly where a Jeff Bezos comes in, tells them to join Amazon Shipping Inc and they'll never have to worry about oil prices again. (but after six months they'll also be independent contractors with no protections, paid below minimum wage for 60 hours a week and tracked non stop.)

Ultimately we're not going back to the 1990s and a lot of people haven't copped on to this yet.

You don't need to wait for Bezos, DPD treat their drivers terribly already. The driver who delivers/picks up from us is a nice lad who often stop for a chat when he's here, though I'm amazed he has time to talk considering the hours he tells us he's expected to put in.

'our' DPD driver, Abraham, is unfailingly happy and friendly.
my wife even bought him an easter egg cos he's so nice.
she then realised she'd not actually ordered anything which was due to be delivered by DPD, so she ate it. still, she did buy it for him.

i think it's his fault in the way original sin is; he was born impure, so it's always been his fault.
I think this fetishizing of compromise is a form of purity politics in itself tbh. How's it working out for you anyway? Decarbonization coming along, yes?

EoWjBBdXYAIkzKH

Took me a minute to notice the "daughters" here, was wondering what the problem was

I celebrate the progressiveness of these Irish American parents to looking forward into the post-gender society of the future.

And also that they're using proper spellings and not shit like Roray or Aadn or Kieran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back