Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

It took me a while to start doing it but now I just put other people on the call on mute if they're being noisy while others are talking. Always the same people with the feedback and the echoes.

Yeah, I told her, she lives here too. He's fairly new in the house and english isn't his first language so it's hard to know how to take some of his words but there has been other weird stuff

Turn the price machine down to cheaper! We haven't found a way of blaming Eamon Ryan for this but goddam we'll do it.
Just looked it up, and slightly over 50% of the price of a liter of diesel is tax. Most of it is excise, which doesn't fluctuate in response to the underlying price, so yeah the recent price rises in fuel have nothing to do with the govt, but that doesn't mean that they can't cut the price by lowering the VAT rate or something

The aforementioned fruitcake has been given his notice to move out, I haven't seen him since he presented his little ultimatum on Friday although he has been in the room across the hall all weekend. I presume the clock is still ticking for me. There has been no shouting or banging of doors which is nice.

Just looked it up, and slightly over 50% of the price of a liter of diesel is tax. Most of it is excise, which doesn't fluctuate in response to the underlying price, so yeah the recent price rises in fuel have nothing to do with the govt, but that doesn't mean that they can't cut the price by lowering the VAT rate or something
Ah yeah, I should be showing support instead of rolling my eyes. This is exactly where a Jeff Bezos comes in, tells them to join Amazon Shipping Inc and they'll never have to worry about oil prices again. (but after six months they'll also be independent contractors with no protections, paid below minimum wage for 60 hours a week and tracked non stop.)

Ultimately we're not going back to the 1990s and a lot of people haven't copped on to this yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back