Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Minor controversial opinion maybe, but I have never liked this song. Didn't like it 20 years ago and don't like it now.

the bridge bit, the set me freeee part, is pretty good I guess.

Minor controversial opinion maybe, but I have never liked this song. Didn't like it 20 years ago and don't like it now.

the bridge bit, the set me freeee part, is pretty good I guess.
Great song. The album’s pretty good from what I remember.

I like lots of Kylie stuff, just never liked Can't Get You Out of My Head, and always felt under pressure from the music ZEITGEIST experts to call it the greatest pop song ever.

The video? The Thumped sausage-fest-of-a-certain-age has been called out....

*no eye contact, shuffling feet awkwardly.

THis was her best one

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I saw a thing I liked on eBay and decided I might as well buy it. It was 50 quid but it's pretty cool. Then they added a hidden shipping cost of about €15. Oh well, I thought, "In for a penny..." Now An Post have slapped on an additional €18.99

So my 50 quid item has ended up costing about €85. There is no way in hell I would have spent that on it if I saw it in a local shop.

Moral of the story: Always buy within the EU or you are likely to get fucked with VAT and extra costs.

Not to mention the three (at last count) online shops that have simply stopped responding or have disappeared from the web, that still owe me my items or my money back.

I don't know where I got the impression, but I always assumed her music was more "adult-oriented". It's disappointingly run-of-the-mill.

Phwoar, though.

She's gorgeous and her music is great . Listen to the SOUND of that track.Amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back