Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Brian Adams is number 1. Jaaaazus.
Come back altern8, all is forgiven.
That fucking song. I got my first job that year and a guy at work would listen to it all the time. And when he wasn't listening to it he was whistling it.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.

They're revamping the spar across the road. The fridges which hold the beer are now too cold. You wouldn't be long getting frostbit queuing to pay if you're holding a couple of cans.

Back to work after a week and half off. Feels more like it was a month and a half, which I suppose is good? But still - Back to work.

Cold. Heater is on

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The DAB radio I got for my birthday has fucked out. Again, like the last radio, it's the plug that's the problem.

So now I have two perfectly decent radio's and zero plugs to power them. I'm eating up tonnes and tons of data listening to radio online.

The DAB radio I got for my birthday has fucked out. Again, like the last radio, it's the plug that's the problem.

So now I have two perfectly decent radio's and zero plugs to power them. I'm eating up tonnes and tons of data listening to radio online.

Gotta be one you can pick up on ebay to sort that? (I mean the plug)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back