Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

Just had a Burger King. Horrendous. I feel sorry for the staff, because they're generally sound.

Why does this place exist?

On my local high street there's a place called "Chicken King", with a logo very similar to the BK one. Whenever I show it to non-locals, they're amazed. Mans needs chicken bruv.

On my local high street there's a place called "Chicken King", with a logo very similar to the BK one. Whenever I show it to non-locals, they're amazed. Mans needs chicken bruv.
I read there are fast food joints in Tijuana or somewhere on the border w/ the USA called BURGER QUEEN.

as I've said before I only go into Burger King to go to the loo.
if you need to go or the weather is snow, buy a bottle water and you can sit there as long as you want.

I read there are fast food joints in Tijuana or somewhere on the border w/ the USA called BURGER QUEEN.

as I've said before I only go into Burger King to go to the loo.
if you need to go or the weather is snow, buy a bottle water and you can sit there as long as you want.
ahh the memories

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I cut the legs and feet off myself in the lake today, ffs. The council or someone needs to soften them rocks.

Over on the "Comments on YouTube" thread, there's a link to a vid of the maddest stuff your drill sergeant ever said.
One comment was where all the recruits had to get up in the middle of the night and turn all the stones so they wouldn't get "moon burnt".

I don't think I've ever successfully repaired a gutter. Ours have been leaking in places since we moved into the house no matter what I try - I think probably when they were building the place they cut them wrong, so they don't overlap at the joins properly where they're joined together, and also they're uneven so the water doesn't get away quick enough

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back