Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

Just caught one the local fly-tippers in the act, the brazen little shit.

Thing was, it wasn't the fly tipper, it was one of his kids. And I get the impression he's dangerous. Also I didn'twant to have a debate about civic responsibility and good parenting with an 11 year old and ten o'clock at night, in the dark, by the bins. Everything he dumped was recycleable, so I put it in the recycling skip. The young lad wouldn't have been able to that on his own. Poor kid.

our neighbours don't have a bin contract. they throw their food waste onto the flat roof of the shed, and most of their domestic waste goes into the public bin beside the bus stop outside the house beside them.
even the chap who cuts their grass for them has it collected by a chap in a council van who clearly makes a bit on the side collecting green waster from cheapo garden contractors.

I do think that was a good burn on my part. The sort of thing that In real life, if there was a bunch of LADS around, they'd go "AWWWWWWW, SHIT!!! HE GOT YOU THERE!!"

Then you'd make me clean toilets with a toothbrush or something for the rest of the day.

I do think that was a good burn on my part. The sort of thing that In real life, if there was a bunch of LADS around, they'd go "AWWWWWWW, SHIT!!! HE GOT YOU THERE!!"

Then you'd make me clean toilets with a toothbrush or something for the rest of the day.
I was thinking it was ironic, as I can't burn it without getting the thing open

Yes I understood that thanks. At least you're not making me clean toothbrushes with a bunch of toilets.

That also is intentional. We cans do jokes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back