Minor complaints thread (37 Viewers)

You need the help of a child..or a skinny armed midget
Sorted- after using the dowel trick. It only took two trips to Woodies to find the right sized dowel

(6mm is about as close as you'll get to the 1/4 inch dowel this guy mentions)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Still need a new peg and a way of removing the broken one

Me tooth, I got a crown a couple of weeks ago and it's been hurting ever since. I presume it will require a root canal and a new crown. Sake.
Any chance it's pain from overly impacting on the crown when you bite? Because they can just grind down the surface a little so you avoid that tooth taking the brunt.

Another no-show at work today. I must actually be super human to survive this job when so many others have walked away. Super human or a complete idiot.
Do you mind me asking.what is it you do?

I'm picturing chippy on a site in London

Currently fixing and painting a boat.also fabricating an extension for another boat.
Steelwork. Paint. Some wood based stuff. I'm just a labourer though. Normally I'm in corporate events, bar mitzvahs, rich people's weddings etc.

Now you all know.

It's been a while.

Also it is a degree in how to destroy the world economy because unfettered capitalism is super great.

Actually having spent the day thinking about this, the degree has been really useful very often. Not in a way that gets me into a big corporation with a title like Vice President, no, JUNIOR Vice President, but useful. Just common sense shit like.

I am often left agog at people, who are supposedly managers, who do not at all, nor ever want to, understand anything about management. Then for the guys under me, I'm amazed at how simply stupid some of them are. Then I manage them. That's the job. It's Minor Complaint thread, there you are.

My current work, I only have major complaints.

Theresa massive project that we’ve been working on for months nearly finished. We were supposed to have 2/3 weeks to finish it and now that want it for Tuesday.
I’m still at the stage where I don’t really know what I’m doing and it’s a bit full on.
Basically I’m fucked.

Theresa massive project that we’ve been working on for months nearly finished. We were supposed to have 2/3 weeks to finish it and now that want it for Tuesday.
I’m still at the stage where I don’t really know what I’m doing and it’s a bit full on.
Basically I’m fucked.
Theresa's sound - she'll be cool about it!

Hmm Theresa …
Weird typo

I've noticed that my phone is spying on me, and trying to learn my autocorrect text from this. I work with a lot of international people, and i'd be on email threads with them, even if I am not directly addressing them in emails.

Yet when I'm writing something else, a note or something, say I hit "X" by accident the autofill with light up with this new hire's name (which would be really unusual, but active or important in emails) along with more common words that would be in the English language say.

So, somehow the phone is reading through my emails, counting up the instances of words in all of those emails, and then figuring out the probability it imagines I'm about to use that word, but in other contexts.

So I'm guessing there's a person called Theresa who's either mentioned a lot, or writes a lot of emails, on the same device you used to create that typo? Or miles off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back