Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Tesco "back to school" adverts on radio already. I still find that a depressing sign that summer is almost gone. Slightly optimisitic on their part though.

Q was the only long running mag i never bought and was never even tempted to buy.

Wire, Mojo, Terrorizer, Kerrang, NME, Melody Maker, Raw, Option, Rolling Stone, Select, Plan B,
Classic Rock, Shindig, Metal Forces, Inrockuptables, Spin, Classic Prog, Gramophone, Classic Pop,
BBC Music, Metal Hammer, Vive Le Rock, Uncut, Iron Fist, Vox (UK one)...
and many other glossy mags i was tempted to buy, even if only once.

Q was so bland it never seemed worth bothering with.
How many of these are still going, I wonder

In order to return something I bought online I have to download and print out a form. What is this, the time of Charlemagne?

In order to return something I bought online I have to download and print out a form. What is this, the time of Charlemagne?
carol keogh was recently complaining that she has to pay duty on something she bought online, and the fee is handled by an post. they only take cheques (she doesn't have a chequebook), or a postal order in the mail.
so she has to go to the post office, buy a postal order, and put it in the post, in the post office - to send to the post office.

carol keogh was recently complaining that she has to pay duty on something she bought online, and the fee is handled by an post. they only take cheques (she doesn't have a chequebook), or a postal order in the mail.
so she has to go to the post office, buy a postal order, and put it in the post, in the post office - to send to the post office.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

• chris d
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back