Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

Sewer is backed up again

Just paid 175 quid to get the septic tank drained...again

Sounds like it was never installed properly in the first place. Not enough drop on the pipes etc. My folks' old place had one that never quite worked like it should have. I don't know why they never ripped the thing out and started again. Whatever, house is sold now anyway. This is how your previous owners feel now.

Internet is shite at my side of the building so every morning I head over to Hives part to work from there.
There’s a crow that is always on the electricity pole in the car park that crows exactly 4 times at me.
This happens every single morning, without fail.
Ive become convinced that there’s some weird crow plot going on, and this is how I die.

I need to get the fuck out of this village.

Internet is shite at my side of the building so every morning I head over to Hives part to work from there.
There’s a crow that is always on the electricity pole in the car park that crows exactly 4 times at me.
This happens every single morning, without fail.
Ive become convinced that there’s some weird crow plot going on, and this is how I die.

I need to get the fuck out of this village.
Hives obviously trained that crow to do that shit

Sounds like it was never installed properly in the first place. Not enough drop on the pipes etc. My folks' old place had one that never quite worked like it should have. I don't know why they never ripped the thing out and started again. Whatever, house is sold now anyway. This is how your previous owners feel now.
Yeah. The guy had a look and said as much. If there's heavy rain for an extended period the tank will get full again so I need to keep an eye on it. He suggested getting the tank emptied at least once a year and hoping for the best, or shelling out on a new system which would involve a digger and huge cost.

A number of grown adults on my social media are doing 'my news' in crayon and colouring pencil like the are at school or something as a covid coping mechanism. Judgy ann post.

A number of grown adults on my social media are doing 'my news' in crayon and colouring pencil like the are at school or something as a covid coping mechanism. Judgy ann post.

I felt bad about my regression to youthful pleasures as a coping mechanism being to watch a bunch of 80's and early 90's movies, but after reading that I think I'm doing just fine.

"See no evil hear no evil" really holds up well by the way., Given the subject matter it isn't THAT problematic.

I felt bad about my regression to youthful pleasures as a coping mechanism being to watch a bunch of 80's and early 90's movies, but after reading that I think I'm doing just fine.

"See no evil hear no evil" really holds up well by the way., Given the subject matter it isn't THAT problematic.

It's a fuckin classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back