Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

I've started referring to the Steve Hoffmann forums whenever I want to listen to an old classic album to find out which version sounds best and then looking for a download of that instead of just listening to whatever version is on Google Music. Usually I put on something else in the meantime and then forget about the new download. Might be just a phase.

I've started referring to the Steve Hoffmann forums whenever I want to listen to an old classic album to find out which version sounds best and then looking for a download of that instead of just listening to whatever version is on Google Music. Usually I put on something else in the meantime and then forget about the new download. Might be just a phase.
sadly... same.

I listened to a rip of the original mono lp of Piper At The Gates of Dawn yesterday, it sounds like a garage band, closer to VU than the result of a 3-month long Abbey Road recording session, I never noticed it before. Syd Barrett's guitar playing is so great.

A CD I ordered seems to have gotten lost in the post. But I haven't contacted the seller. It feels a bit trite when compared to whats going on in the world.

just a thought as i head to bed. there must be something in that every time i get locked alone it leads to the manics, but that something is because they are legends, Anyway, two years between the holy bible and everything must go. TWO YEARS. That felt like a decade at the time. now two years is the time to change strings of a guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back