Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

jonah

Threads
I'm working from home but seriously overloaded with training so doing fuck all other than work sleep and eat, to be honest.

jonah

Threads
I would like one of those. Wanna come make one for my art studio?

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
There is zero spare room in the flat I share with my elderly mother (who has a litany of underlying conditions etc etc) and no garden or balcony. I'm feeling really encumbered, I don't even have a desk. I'm thankful I can keep my job and keep getting paid but it's all been pretty woeful.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
There is zero spare room in the flat I share with my elderly mother (who has a litany of underlying conditions etc etc) and no garden or balcony. I'm feeling really encumbered, I don't even have a desk. I'm thankful I can keep my job and keep getting paid but it's all been pretty woeful.
Sorry, man

Can you get out and get a break in the fresh air?

jonah

Threads
I'm sorry you're struggling buddy. I keep seeing people out and about in gardens and feeling really jealous in my dark basement apartment,, but I know I'm lucky in a lot of ways too. It definitely comes in peaks and troughs. I hope you're getting some time to yourself to get out.

chris d

Supporter
Threads
having no garden must be extremely difficult. sorry pricks.

stick you head out the window with a beer tonight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)

• chris d
  • G

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads