Minor complaints thread (27 Viewers)

If its any consolation when I finish work generational alpha-bringer of bad news I've to try and talk my cousin into cancelling her wedding and my lil sis is working next door to the lab in NI. At least you've taken the initiative.

More or less talked her out of now. Moved to talking other relative out of continuing to work at cheltenham.
The wedding was easier to postpone.

when one of the best songwriters on the planet (don't @me i'm right) is reduced to gossipy, second rate #metoo namedropping.

Riath and I were talking about finally writing down all our stories and making a screenplay and her daughter said, "You two can't be a comedy writing team, one person needs to be the "straight" one and you're both crazy."

I've definitely given out about every single thing in this house having been done as badly as possible be everyone who has ever worked on the house.

The latest incarnation of this is the boiler stopped working (a lot to do with it not having fuel) so I pulled the manual, found the fault code and did the thing. Now this boiler has never seemed to sense the room temperature well and you kinda just have to go and turn if off rather than it self regulating. Today I found out why.

Whoever fitted it removed the old boiler. One of the pipes that became redundant, they just trimmed either end flush with the wall so essentially we have a flush fit copper lined HOLE IN THE WALL THAT LEADS STRAIGHT OUTSIDE. You can look through it like a little peep hole. this hole is about 12cm from the temp sensor on the boiler.

Who the fuck leaves an actual hole in someones house and doesn't even mention. WHO. Its not even in an obscure location. fuckit I'm taking a picture in a bit.

My dad called to say he’s in a hospital in Thailand. The line is bad so I don’t know what he did but apparently the food is good.

I managed to get through to my dad.
The line was bad but if I heard him right, he went to Loas for a day, ate skewered rat that someone sold them out of the boot of a Toyota and for some strange reason, ended up in hospital with severe food poisoning.

He’s been in there two days now and didn’t call sooner, because I worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back