Minor complaints thread (13 Viewers)

chris d

I thought our Virgin box was on the blink all day yesterday, so I couldn't record Star Trek last night. It was still off this morning, so on further investigation I realised the kids had just pulled out a cable from the back of it. Arse.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
I don't really like complaining, but I have just spent the best part of 45 minutes adding - detail by detail - the times, dates, links location of a bunch of events I'm going to next week, into my calendar

When I finally got to the bottom of the list, there was a fucking link to do it all with a click

Fucking computers

riath

Supporter
I just bitched at one of the lads working the bar because he counted up the float wrong (he’s been here about a year, he should know it by now).
Annnnnd it was because he’d gotten a call late last night saying his grandad wasn’t well...
I’m an asshole

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Website
www.myspace.com
I just bitched at one of the lads working the bar because he counted up the float wrong (he’s been here about a year, he should know it by now).
Annnnnd it was because he’d gotten a call late last night saying his grandad wasn’t well...
I’m an asshole
No you're not. Unless you called him names while telling him he made a mistake :)

riath

Supporter
No but I was a bit passive aggressive, saying “if you don’t mind, could you please double check...” and so on.
Oh well

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Website
www.myspace.com
No but I was a bit passive aggressive, saying “if you don’t mind, could you please double check...” and so on.
Oh well

You think you were passive agressive, but actually, that is a perfectly reasonable request, and if he didn't feel up to doing it after the call about his grandfather then he could have asked for help, or said, "Hey, I think I might not have been fully concentrating when I was doing the float last night, sorry."

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Website
brainwashed.com
Combination of mid-term and childminder being sick has completely scrambled my day. Meetings cancelled (and missed) and work pushed back by at least a week. Nothing is life or death but I still have to teach in the middle of the day and that can’t be re-arranged. I have a big ball of stress in my chest and I just want to go back to bed.

therealjohnny

Supporter
The cat smashed something in the living room. It might be the vase of flowers I got the missus, or it might be the plaster skull I brought back from Kutna Hora years ago. Too tired to go and look. Tomorrow is another day.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • David Kronenbourg

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads