Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

I went to the dentist before Christmas . She started reeling off a list of all the stuff I "needed" done and how much it would cost. I think she could tell I wasn't interested when my eyes glazed over

She did however boop me on the nose with her dentist tool and told me "well done" for having no fillings
No fillings in life? That is impressive. My teeth are about 85% filling at this stage, or since i was about 14.

I'm having a VERY hard time getting out of bed the last few weeks. Now, I know this reads as classic January, which partly, but its actually getting to the point where I'm routinely late/waste time at the weekends because I feel so exhausted. Anyone else struggle with this in winter?

Yesterday some of my Indian colleagues were discussing vitamin d supplements and saying they feel all shit and weird due to lack of sunlight - maybe something to check

Oh very iteresting, my Indian coleague suggested the same! He's really struggling since moving here. In an office job you really get no light at this time of year. OK cool, this seems like a productive suggestion, thank you!

Arseholes littering the front steps of my new flat building. Pretty sure it's other residents in the building. The council have also taken away the recycling bins because there's people overloading the bins and chucking rubbish on the ground, again inconsiderate residents. Christmas trees just dumped outside the bins and have been there for days causing an obstruction on the footpath. I've made a complaint to the letting agency.

I made a semi successful attempt at being out by sunrise across the Xmas break. Like out cycling/chopping wood/making junk by 8.30. the first ten minutes is complete misery every time but once that's over I think it was for the better.

Oh very iteresting, my Indian coleague suggested the same! He's really struggling since moving here. In an office job you really get no light at this time of year. OK cool, this seems like a productive suggestion, thank you!

Yep I suffer from this.
Am on a vitD 75microgram daily doseage since the start of October. I find the two weeks either side of the winter solstice pretty damn challenging. Exercise and enough (try not over)sleep really help. Also I have an alarm clock that has a bulb that gets brighter gradually that helps get me up in the mornings

Arseholes littering the front steps of my new flat building. Pretty sure it's other residents in the building. The council have also taken away the recycling bins because there's people overloading the bins and chucking rubbish on the ground, again inconsiderate residents. Christmas trees just dumped outside the bins and have been there for days causing an obstruction on the footpath. I've made a complaint to the letting agency.

Can relate.
I am CONSTANTLY moving shit between our apartment blocks black and green bins. People just do not give a shit. Saw our Chinese neighbours drag a black bag FULL of clinking glass and fuck it in the black bin. There’s a fucking Tesco express 8 minutes walk away with glass recycling

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back