Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

I called the DSPCA to pick her up and they "looked and couldn't find her," so I went down ar 5 and picked her up. Luckily the staff from Rua Red helped me. I brought her straight to Tallaght Animal Hospital (amazing staff) and was there until 8pm for an appointment. Found out she's a she, she had no fleas or worms, minor cat flu. €70 quid. She's now in my bedroom in a box. She's terrified and is doing a lot of hiding. She's 8 weeks. She's gorgeous.
Another reason to like Rua Red!

was doing sound/ recording for a thing at and the very end the guy running up to thank me and accidentally spilled water on my desk and laptop.

Few keys not working too great here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cork on a monday night :-(

I hope nobody goes, i hate them

Ah shite I’ll have to get me Da tickets to that. Monday night in cork?
FFS that’d be two days off I’ll need

The weather, ffs.
Crowded House are doing a couple of European festivals next summer, I guess they are unlikely to play a regular gig here while they're at it.
CROWDED HOUSE

THE SUMMER SERIES AT TRINITY COLLEGE DUBLIN

1 JULY 2020

TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY 6th DECEMBER AT 9 AM

YuW_EFpLmNdTKCkUpbgk9NK1qyvqcXqHEEZKVTTAhwqyDsQ9v5ToUPPQb5ce4-NoWMs-s2UDgpk4UhSIYZYbypctLpjV-g=s0-d-e1-ft

Crowded House have announced their hugely anticipated return to Ireland with an open-air performance at The Summer Series at Trinity College Dublin on 1st July 2020.

Ticket Information Tickets priced €49.90 inclusive of booking fee go on sale at 9 am next Friday, 6th December viawww.ticketmaster.ie

Found myself in Liffey Valley shopping centre today (a complaint in itself) had a look in Golden Discs and thought I might buy the new Neil Young lp as I've not bought any new music by him in forever. At 50euro,I didn't bother.

Found myself in Liffey Valley shopping centre today (a complaint in itself) had a look in Golden Discs and thought I might buy the new Neil Young lp as I've not bought any new music by him in forever. At 50euro,I didn't bother.
It’s not worth €50. I got it in Tower with a full loyalty card for €35 and I still feel like it’s too much. It’s not bad but it’s not a classic Crazy Horse album by any means.

Its 20 fucking 19 and Irish bands and Irish charities are still only selling short sleeved t-shirts.

You know what you fucking never wear in winter? A fucking t-shirt. Winter is often from late september to march. You know what you can do in summer? Roll up your fucking sleeves. I LOVE band t-shirts, especially local ones but for the love of fuck I'm just not going to buy one if I think I'll get to wear it less than 6 times a year.

Make long sleeve tshirts you fucking idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back