Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Here, so i was driving around a fairly rough part of london yesterday. We were coming out of a residential street and turning onto a main road. There was this skinhead looking lad standing outside the offie rolling fags and talking to his mate. His young daughter was standing there too. Next minute we hear this almighty smack and the little girl goes down on the ground. The cunt had smacked her across the head hard enough to knock her down, in public on a sunday afternoon. His horrible mate was stood there laughing. I regret not pulling over and giving him a taste of his own medicine, the cunt.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
Complaint? I don't know...
Gave in to the hype and listened to the new Tool album. Sounds like Tool.
Lots of people giving out about the new Tool album, I think it’s good. I’m not sure why everyone thinks they will reinvent music or whatever, just solid riffs for an hour and a half, grand for me!

jonah

Threads
ngl, i read that as three weeks pregnant, katie, and with a UTI, I nearly swallowed my hat O_O

jonah

Threads
I'm so impatient, but I hatttttttte when places are late with your order, but instead of saying "listen, it'll be wednesday", they keep saying "sorry end of day", then that passes, then the next morinign "sorry this morning", then that passes... like, for fuck sake, get on top of your shit of give yourself a larger window guys!

#ciaraiswaitingforfilmscans

Lili Marlene

Wanna Get Out
Supporter
Contributor
Threads

eh, fuck off, it's practically a non-sexual picture and boo hoo if someone wrote a piece about the biggest pop star on the planet that wasn't part of their PR strategy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads