Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

jonah

Threads
Also, the one racist guy I fucking hate in work keeps knocking on his desk loudly when he wants to get my attention to ask me a question. He's an ignorant pig and I genuinely hate him so much. I wear headphones so I refuse to aknowledge him when he does that and pretend I cant hear so he has to get up and come over to me, you know, like a fucking human.

I'm also in a terrible mood lmao.

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
I got some kind of watermelon iced drink in Insomnia earlier but there didn't seem to be any actual watermelon in it, just a few scoops of pink powder from a tub which went watermelon color when blended with ice. €3.50 they charge for that garbage.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Left it too long between shaves again. putting it off because i know it's going to be really painful. again.

Also my cat is still dead and I'm still sad

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Left it too long between shaves again. putting it off because i know it's going to be really painful. again.

Also my cat is still dead and I'm still sad
I have to shave every day or my itchy face wakes me up in the night.But I don't.

Also..sorry about your cat. We had to put our dog down last year ,what a sad day. I still miss him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Thin Lizzy
    Dublin
    Thin Lizzy
    Thin Lizzy
  • Night Ripper
    Bounce That
    Girl Talk
    Night Ripper

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads