Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
I've hung an old nest up. Apparently this puts them off building a new nest . My problem is that they appear to have already nested in the walls. I'm hoping this will deter them from coming in though.

Attachments

ilovehoovering

Supporter
Threads
They've got a new range of vegan sandwiches into the canteens at work which are all £3.20 or more and gotten rid of the perfectly serviceable £1.80 hummus & beetroot sandwich from the old range. Obviously all vegans are well off enough for this not to matter but still. Loads of plain non-vegan sandwiches cost less than £2.

And I'm not even a vegan. I'd be properly raging if I was.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Getting new studio monitors tomorrow and I'm too excited

Bernie Lomax

Threads
My gf accidentally scratched off the wrong day on a parking voucher, then scratched off the right day and put both that one and the one from the day before on the dashboard so you could see the simple mistake, but still got a parking ticket. It’s just logical that she wouldn’t use two passes for the same car on the same day. Ugh i fucking hate jobsworths.

7AFB2068-1DE0-453E-A5B8-33BF2F29882C.jpeg

Positive Marlene

Sleeperbloke
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
My gf accidentally scratched off the wrong day on a parking voucher, then scratched off the right day and put both that one and the one from the day before on the dashboard so you could see the simple mistake, but still got a parking ticket. It’s just logical that she wouldn’t use two passes for the same car on the same day. Ugh i fucking hate jobsworths.

View attachment 12663
EU rules m8, no way around them

chris d

Supporter
Threads
mediamonkey no longer converts wma files to mp3s when syncing to ipod. pricks want money.

jonah

Supporter
Threads
They've got a new range of vegan sandwiches into the canteens at work which are all £3.20 or more and gotten rid of the perfectly serviceable £1.80 hummus & beetroot sandwich from the old range. Obviously all vegans are well off enough for this not to matter but still. Loads of plain non-vegan sandwiches cost less than £2.

And I'm not even a vegan. I'd be properly raging if I was.
This very thing, as well as the vibes for vegan sandwich makers for some reason to put vegan mayo on EVERYTHING, is the reason I bring my own lunch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€8.00
Goal
€100.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads