Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

Oh,no!!!! I was only joking. Now I'm worried too.

It's more that if something were to happen to her he would be totally unsuitable to raise the kids as a single father, he wasn't great when he was co-parenting. I don't think he'd do anything to her along those lines. It's more that when she told me this was happening the slight possibility of me having to do it came into sharp focus.

arrgh..my emotions! this thread..
Nko0RI.gif

some dickheads in my apartment block are persistent in putting Styrofoam in the big rcycling bin and not the adjacent genreal waste bin. SO ANNOYING! and the bins are too big / im too short to reach in and correct their error!

some dickheads in my apartment block are persistent in putting Styrofoam in the big rcycling bin and not the adjacent genreal waste bin. SO ANNOYING! and the bins are too big / im too short to reach in and correct their error!
Some lad in my old flat used to to open the general waste bin, dump gone off sausages into it, then throw the container straight into the recycling.

guitar strings don't last long enough.

Also,my town bike got stolen from the gfs shed last night.Little thieving bastards

guitar strings don't last long enough.

Also,my town bike got stolen from the gfs shed last night.Little thieving bastards

They’re are methods available online to preserving their ‘new string qualities’.
Also, Elixir strings are more expensive but last much much longer

Edit: also fuck bike thieves

My valentine's day flower order arrived at the house

I ordered - one large bunch of daffodils for Mrs. egg_, and a pink rose and a white rose for my daughters

I received - one bouquet of mixed daffodils, tulips, stock and greenery, and two red roses

FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back