Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

TFW you had a respiratory infection and were off sick a week and then shortly after got a vomiting bug followed by another respiratory. Then you recover after another week off only two week's later to get a SINUS THING.

Its grand and not the end of the world but I just feel like... FUCK THIS.

Just reading the Rolling Stone thing and realizing how stupid it is that in 2019 an artist has to fucking explain in great detail what the correct interpretation of their performance is directly afterwards.

Jaysus, they had to do that? really? Anyway I just watched the thing on YT. That SV guitar is so fucking cool. The comments section is exploding with people exploding. It's very positive, which is nice.

Jaysus, they had to do that? really? Anyway I just watched the thing on YT. That SV guitar is so fucking cool. The comments section is exploding with people exploding. It's very positive, which is nice.

I've considered either spending the two grand or whatever it is, or DIYing, because of all guitar shapes, its probably up there with the easiest to cut.

Sister made a will specifying that if anything happens to her I am to be the guardian of her kids.

I love her children very much but I'm now determined beyond sibling love and responsibility to make sure nothing bad ever happens to her.

NO YOU CAN'T GO SKYDIVING, I don't care if you're 34, big brother says no.

Sister made a will specifying that if anything happens to her I am to be the guardian of her kids.

I love her children very much but I'm now determined beyond sibling love and responsibility to make sure nothing bad ever happens to her.

Maybe there's someone out to get her and this is her way of making sure she is protected?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back