Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

JohnnyRaz

Supporter
Threads
I want to get the exact same thing for lunch, from the exact same place, as Ive had every working day since last weds.

I'm not sure if this is a complaint in an absolute sense, or in a psychiatric sense.

Lili Marlene

Sleeperbloke
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
In fairness,I don't remember the last time I put on a Specials record.
their best song

decent youtube comment:
I hate it when I go out to the black sweater club in my sailor outfit, just looking for a quick drink, and then an alien lands and tries to steal my girlfriend. Still, that's Shoreditch for you.

jonah

Supporter
Threads
She's lying, she was doing Sambuca shots smoking 5 fags at a time.
SAMBUCA of all things. Reading that made me wretch. Nearly one month off the smokes! Friday was my first proper temptation and I'm so glad I didn't schmoke lads.

jonah

Supporter
Threads
I drank twice in Jan, so didn't really succeed in my dry jan, but I think cutting down jan was far more successful and I'm gonna keep it up.

_Katie_

Threads
You're doing amazingly @jonah! I fell off the wagon... But will get back on! Don't be like me!

@Negative Lili I feel your pain...Its one of my BFFs 30ths this weekend then my brother's 40th the weekend after...help me jesus.

jonah

Supporter
Threads
You're doing amazingly @jonah! I fell off the wagon... But will get back on! Don't be like me!

@Negative Lili I feel your pain...Its one of my BFFs 30ths this weekend then my brother's 40th the weekend after...help me jesus.

OH NOOOOO! I should have stayed out to fight ya, you were doing great. The later it gets, the harder it gets! I was so close.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
This is happening about 3 feet behind me as I work in my home office at the moment. They're clearing all the scrub and bushes. I feel really exposed now. Might have to buy some Leylandii

Attachments

Bernie Lomax

Threads
Back in Dublin for a few days for work. Forgot how bad the traffic is here. Fucking hell. Taken me an 1 and 3/4 hours to get from Ballycullen to Connolly Station on a bus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Moment EP
    Starry Night - Original Mix
    Peggy Gou
    Moment EP
  • The Calling
    Observer
    Sevdaliza
    The Calling

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€0.00
Goal
€100.00

Trending Threads

Latest threads