Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

Where are all these massive dark wasps coming from? I'm in a small shed office with a state of the art mesh curtain (with magnets) on the door. How did they get in? Are there more of them in here that haven't revealed themselves yet?

My old boss got in touch with me a while back and told me to apply for an Assistant Principal job in the Civil Service. Wasn't too pushed but applied anyways. Filled out the application form and did the exam. I did really well at the exam which I was kind of shocked at but then I got a message today saying that they're not calling me to the next round because my application form didn't show enough experience. I didn't really want the job and it would have been a load of hassle if I'd actually gotten it but now I'm annoyed that they're not calling me after I did so well in the other thing. Load of me hole.

On the plus side I'm going to Anthrax and Slayer later.

My old boss got in touch with me a while back and told me to apply for an Assistant Principal job in the Civil Service. Wasn't too pushed but applied anyways. Filled out the application form and did the exam. I did really well at the exam which I was kind of shocked at but then I got a message today saying that they're not calling me to the next round because my application form didn't show enough experience. I didn't really want the job and it would have been a load of hassle if I'd actually gotten it but now I'm annoyed that they're not calling me after I did so well in the other thing. Load of me hole.

appeal it

No parkrun this morning ,busy. I should have went for a run super early though anyway when it was dryish cos it looks like its gonna piss hard today

I just fell out of bed and hurt my finger. Hope this doesn't spoil your Mondays.
Thats mad I woke up at exactly 3.24 last night . Ended up listening to a show about Ugandan homosexuals on the BBC World Service

Went for a walk up Lugnaquilla on Sunday. I didn't like how out of breath and tired I was on the way up. Turns out I was grand after the grub stop. Still it's annoying to see evidence of how much I'm controlled by food.

Went for a walk up Lugnaquilla on Sunday. I didn't like how out of breath and tired I was on the way up. Turns out I was grand after the grub stop. Still it's annoying to see evidence of how much I'm controlled by food.
Aww man I was looking into hiking there during the summer ,all my info lead me to believe its not that straightforward?

Two of us were in Runners so we kept to the paths. So it was very straightforward. We did the 3hr version. My 13yr old did the 5hr version over more difficult terrain before so you'd be grand. It's amazing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back