Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Where are all these massive dark wasps coming from? I'm in a small shed office with a state of the art mesh curtain (with magnets) on the door. How did they get in? Are there more of them in here that haven't revealed themselves yet?

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
My old boss got in touch with me a while back and told me to apply for an Assistant Principal job in the Civil Service. Wasn't too pushed but applied anyways. Filled out the application form and did the exam. I did really well at the exam which I was kind of shocked at but then I got a message today saying that they're not calling me to the next round because my application form didn't show enough experience. I didn't really want the job and it would have been a load of hassle if I'd actually gotten it but now I'm annoyed that they're not calling me after I did so well in the other thing. Load of me hole.

On the plus side I'm going to Anthrax and Slayer later.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Threads
Website
thumped.com
My old boss got in touch with me a while back and told me to apply for an Assistant Principal job in the Civil Service. Wasn't too pushed but applied anyways. Filled out the application form and did the exam. I did really well at the exam which I was kind of shocked at but then I got a message today saying that they're not calling me to the next round because my application form didn't show enough experience. I didn't really want the job and it would have been a load of hassle if I'd actually gotten it but now I'm annoyed that they're not calling me after I did so well in the other thing. Load of me hole.
appeal it

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
No parkrun this morning ,busy. I should have went for a run super early though anyway when it was dryish cos it looks like its gonna piss hard today

Anthony

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Went for a walk up Lugnaquilla on Sunday. I didn't like how out of breath and tired I was on the way up. Turns out I was grand after the grub stop. Still it's annoying to see evidence of how much I'm controlled by food.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
Went for a walk up Lugnaquilla on Sunday. I didn't like how out of breath and tired I was on the way up. Turns out I was grand after the grub stop. Still it's annoying to see evidence of how much I'm controlled by food.
Aww man I was looking into hiking there during the summer ,all my info lead me to believe its not that straightforward?

Anthony

Supporter
Threads
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Two of us were in Runners so we kept to the paths. So it was very straightforward. We did the 3hr version. My 13yr old did the 5hr version over more difficult terrain before so you'd be grand. It's amazing there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... if we have any.

Upgrade now

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

Latest posts

Latest threads