Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

Driving test, I'm in the 3rd time club. I found the key was to look in control while making sure the tester saw you looking around all the time. Don't check your mirrors by moving your eyes.... MOVE YOUR HEAD.
"Head on a swivel" was my driving instructors mantra!

That’s weird, when I failed my test the tester was very clear as to what I did wrong (reverse around the corner in my case).
Yeah my tester was very clear on what I did wrong and should look out for even though I passed. He also said I was very close to a truck at one point and could have failed on the spot if he was in a fouler mood. It can be pretty random in that regard.

leg-avenue-striped-neon-furry-leg-warmers.jpg

The wind woke me up a few times last night!

Blowing hard she was

The knees is it Gaz? The bang bang bang on the road?
The symptom is in the right knee but its just down to a lack of conditioning I'm fairly sure..was trying to do too much too soon and the strength just isnt there yet

Have you considered trying some yoga or doing some squats on your off days?
I'm doing some static stretching and a few exercises alright and its certainly doing the trick...few lunges and squats ..

I keep meaning to try yoga actually!

I'm doing some static stretching and a few exercises alright and its certainly doing the trick...few lunges and squats ..

I keep meaning to try yoga actually!

I've been doing a thing called DDP yoga since the start of the year and I love it. It's sort of a combo workout programme/yoga session. Lots of poses and stretches, but also 10 count press ups and the like which are a fucker. I've cut loads of fat and my body feels great, I've never been so loose or flexible. If you're getting your cardio out of running maybe a traditional yoga class would be all you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
  • Deadmanposting
  • egg_
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back