Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

i just stabbed my thigh with a needle, it went an inch deep

I did something similar last week. For some reason there was a needle hidden in the duvet and when I got up there was this pain my calf. Then I got out of bed and the fucking duvet was practically sewn to me. No choice but to push the needle ALL THE WAY THROUGH LIKE A BADGE.

The unstoppable rise of a mediocre comedian who no one in this country had heard of before saturday and who's name I'm sick to death of after two days. Way to go twitter for making everything - comedy, journalism, politics, movies - shit and annoying.
Michelle Wolf: the unstoppable rise of America's provocative political comic
She’s been on Live at the Apollo and stuff like that. Not very famous (until now) but not that unknown. And I’m not even a massive comedy guy.

I liked her routine, I watched the whole 20 minutes and it works a lot better than the highlight reels going around.

The unstoppable rise of a mediocre comedian who no one in this country had heard of before saturday and who's name I'm sick to death of after two days. Way to go twitter for making everything - comedy, journalism, politics, movies - shit and annoying.
Michelle Wolf: the unstoppable rise of America's provocative political comic

She’s been on Live at the Apollo and stuff like that. Not very famous (until now) but not that unknown. And I’m not even a massive comedy guy.

I liked her routine, I watched the whole 20 minutes and it works a lot better than the highlight reels going around.

This is good
I love the smell of offended bourgeois civility in the morning. | Richard Seymour on Patreon

Got charged 17euro customs on a parcel from America. Its value was 39dollars

Went to the supermarket and my euro fell out of the trolley without me noticing.

Got home from the supermarket and the boot won't open in the car,had to drag the shopping the back seat.

:ast weekend I fell asleep on my sofa and hurt my back. It took 3 days of DDP yoga to get it back right

Last night I fell asleep on the sofa again, back messed up again.

PLUS, when I was loading something into the car earlier I smacked the top of my head into the doorframe so hard that I heard a clicking sound in my neck

I think I might secretly hate my spine

It occurs to me that Ed Sheeran's next album is definitely gonna have a strong backpacker reggae bent to it, so just preemptively complaining about this.

One of the dogs was kept in by vets. turns out he has a chest infection, which is bad, but we feared he had pneumonia return, which, to be honest, would be fatal this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back