Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

they caught the sex guy

giphy.gif

although he wasn't local, he was from the other side of the city, so more sex guys could turn up at any time

Found a lump under my armpit. Immediately thought "that's cancer". Turned out to be a large pimple. More of a minor relief, I guess.

I have a birthmark just below my ribs that in the past year has changed appearance and I panicked a wee bit so I got my sister the nurse to take a look before I made an appointment for the doc. "You've lost weight and your belly isn't stretching it out like before."

3 hours later as I'm still seething with road rage at the asshole who tailgated me at top speed this morning. He got so angry when I flipped him off to the point I thought he was going to ram me.

Let it go johnny, let it go.

You'll only give yourself a cancerous pimple.

Saying that, I regularly have to remind myself not to rage in the car. Especially since I could get easily beat up.

I go with the closer and more angrily a person drives to me, the slower I drive, to the point that I'll happily do 20kmh for as long as it takes to put them into cardio or realise that more space=reasonable speed. Also getting good at going through lights slow enough to maroon tailgaters, its awful satisfying.

How did they even catch you in a white van though?

I go with the closer and more angrily a person drives to me, the slower I drive, to the point that I'll happily do 20kmh for as long as it takes to put them into cardio or realise that more space=reasonable speed. Also getting good at going through lights slow enough to maroon tailgaters, its awful satisfying.

How did they even catch you in a white van though?
I was in the mini this morning

66% of GPs in Dublin aren't taking on new patients. I rang 3 this morning before I was given an appointment so that stat is a fact.

“Sneaker head” culture.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

just got news the boss is leaving.
cue 6 months of chaos, uncertainty and jockying for position until the next (almost certainly external hire) one comes in.
not for the first time I'm regretting not going for another job I was approached to interview for by another manager here last summer.
misplaced loyalty = career bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back