Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

Today on the bus a trio of loud pricks got on the bus. The couple sat together and their mate took the two seats in front, sitting on the outside seat and putting his suitcase on the inside seat. He proceeded to ignore everyone who came along, cos he had his back turned to the aisle and was having a loud conversation with his cunt mates. Most of the people were too timid to say anything and just kept moving but the guy sitting beside me suggested he place his suitcase on the floor so someone could use the seat. The asshole got defensive and said it would block the aisle. At that point everyone around him ganged up on him and shamed him into moving his suitcase. Should have seen the colour of his face when he was doing it. Quite satisfying.

The cringingly virtuous golden globes, scripted from second to second to redeem Hollywood from its years and years and years of awfulness re centering it as the HD viral center of everything good through regurgitating the legit concerns of ordinary non super famous women through the filter of a massive budget, while offering up the righteous Oprah Winfrey as savior to america.

I've been watching lots of Daniel Plainview clips this month.

Went to buy tickets for a gig and spent about two minutes checking where the seats I was being offered were on the seating plan, decided to buy them and then it said they were sold out! Fucking wank!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back